About that man...

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

mandrake

Post by mandrake »

again not to be rude, but where exactly did I mention wanting some one to tell me their/the password?
mandrake wrote:I agree that the blackmarket is (imho) very unfair to get into, I mean everyone knows where the entrence is but not how to get into it an the "dark man" is next to impossible to find, I see "dark" men running around all the time but can never interact with them, so clearly they are not him an as far as I know there is no other way in to the market.
mandrake wrote:Not to be rude but I actually do explore a lot, I find it hard to join or start a party so find myself running around on me own most often. Between that an the fact vet players are always telling noobs to search an explore more, or my personal favorite "figure it out", some things I myself just can't figure out on my own. As for the dark man, I don't think he is around anymore cause I have asked around with the NPCs an so far all I can find out is where he is spost to be hanging around most of the time (not goin to say where so I don't get in trouble) but I can spend hours there an never have him come by.
Every time I ever ask for any advice or someone elses thoughts on something I get blasted for trying to get people to tell me things. I like exploreing but for the same reasons that we have partys, sometimes two heads or a fresh perspective is better then one.
mandrake

Post by mandrake »

I know you were quoting him and not me, that was in responce to the last post directed to me as I get on very rarely theses days between school an work so only comment on those posts directed at me or that I have a opinion on. I should have been more clear about who I was responding too.