Jewels and gems in Graemor

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

artic
Supporting Member 2005

Jewels and gems in Graemor

Post by artic »

Can someone explain to me why Jewels and Gems aer not wanted in any of the shops in graemor? If theres a good reason for this, than well ok, but i cant think of any. If theres really no greedy enough persons in that city to open up their own shop, couldn't at least the general shop buy gems? (If fact, if graemor is the city of earth, and gems are of-earth, wouldn't it make sense that gems would be extra valuable for the people there?)
Praised be the god of fire, may he bless me and my dark brethren with the warmth, and save me from the light of hes holy flames.
etadan

Moo

Post by etadan »

Well, we're lucky enough we have shops at all, and that they pay same prices as ones in vaerlon. I mean, merchants in Graemor live in constant fear, they need to pay alot of money for 'protection' :)
I woudn't be surprised if some of them would get tired of this and move to some more peacefull location.

Btw, do we have somekind of ruler in Graemor? Or everyone who has tried becoming a ruler mysteriously disappeared?
Beyond good..
artic
Supporting Member 2005

Post by artic »

If they need to pay alot of 'protection' fees, which im sure they do, why would they deny themselfs tradeing in one more good and making profit from it?
Praised be the god of fire, may he bless me and my dark brethren with the warmth, and save me from the light of hes holy flames.