ether

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

khade
Supporting Member 2013

ether

Post by khade »

ok, i have a general idea for the premise of a new guild, ether is the magical element of alchemists, they 'knew' it egsisted, but no one had ever seen it, it was the element of the gods. the antithisis of nether, or maybe it was the other way around. anyway the idea is a guild that all of their spells are based on ether, they cast the one spell that is not based on it while outside to gather ether from the universe and sky, and then they can go around and use the stored energy to power their spells, the more ether they put into each spell the more powerful the spell is, but the quicker they run out of it, i would like the guild members to not really be alive but not be dead or even undead, just in stasis, but that is not really needed in the idea.
tilamond

Post by tilamond »

need some polishing, but sounds like a nice touch to icesus.
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

also the earth priests use nether attacks so if one of these fought an earth priest, they might do major damage to each other, maybe 4x critical or something like that.
what would make that even more fun is that i want them in graemor. then we can have all sorts of infighting.
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

i think i will give all sorts of strange ideas, and lets others downtune them for now anyway. :twisted: