Addition to the Tutorial

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

solar
Supporting Member 2020

HEHE

Post by solar »

It would be a nice addition, however (this is where it starts getting really, REALLY, interesting, so read further: ) when our beloved newbies lose their eq, it results in a whine. Some quit playing, but it helps to keep our economy balanced. When magical eq gets destroyed, it results in less excess eq lying around, which keeps their prices up, and slows down the inflation.

While I like to see 'more friendly' system, and more newbies (some of them might actually be quite clever :D ), I would like to see eq retain their prices. Wizards have to consider this thing too. (But I think they'll implement that keep thingie).
Internet tough guy

Icesus is not just my life - it's the lack of it.
artic
Supporting Member 2005

Post by artic »

Actually newbies lern the lesson of keep usually way before they even encounter their first piece of magical eq. Mostly after doing the Athansir quest in the warehouse, they try to sell all the stuff they looted, and BAM! they lost all that nifty eq, they get from character creation. And i must say: caracter creation stuff RULES! There is stuff that you recieve from char creation, that can not be found anywhere else in game. Sure none of them things is really powerful, but the desc's of all those items are the best around. For example: instead of dirty leather clothes or warm wollen clothes you migh get warm sheep fur, leather jacket etc. If you pick right background you get officers gauntlets, and im sure theres plenty more.
Most might not realise it, but i think losing such nifty eq is real shame, however, i don't think it has a great influence on the value of magical eq.