Arena

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

drakken

Arena

Post by drakken »

I was thinking it could be interesting if the arena is expanded adding several more rooms, and also made to be outdoors like a colosseum.
lipides
Supporting Member 2011

Post by lipides »

Yeah more rooms could prove useful time to time.

One more thing to arena that could be done (dunno if there already is) But to be able to watch other players pvp.
artic
Supporting Member 2005

Post by artic »

Also, it would be nice if the NPC gladiators would give you a bit more time to prepare for battle. I know, its kinda unfair, but id like tu use backstabbing on em, and im sure mages would like more time to pwer up their big spells too.

But more rooms would do the trick. You could run away, and than prepare in another room, waiting for the gladiator to come looking for you.

Also what would be fun, if there were beast-fight too. Like gradually more powerfull animals fighting you, similar to how you now fight the gradually tougher gladiators. eg. <your name here> leads the beast-fight with a Mighty red dragon.
quintosh
Supporting Member 2014

Post by quintosh »

Yup, I agree on thouse, but if there would be more rooms to it, there would be a lot of insane kills too from highbies, or just guilds that need a bit of space to work efficiently (dancers for example). The current arena is a bit unfair for us dancers, since we arent so good in plain melee (and I mean the arena, not the arena-event). Someone might be wiseass and say, hey, read help reincarnation now.. But yes, I think the arena could be improved in many ways, perhaps this thread would be a good start for better arena, and arena-events too, no?

Bombs away... =P
felgand

Post by felgand »

quintosh
Supporting Member 2014

Post by quintosh »

I like it :p
That's about all I have to say really, and looks like there is always this resource problem, I dont disagree on that, wizards have their lives too in irl.. But maybe some wiz could try to work on that one with step by step, without fully concentrating on that? *shrug* Dunno, atleast I would like to see arena of that kind to be implemented to icesus someday, perhaps in the near future too.