2 ideas.

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

apex

2 ideas.

Post by apex »

First.. a mage whine - Being able to combine jellies w/ extract magic.. the jellies are just a product of the energies in a heart right? so why not be able to extract THAT magic.

Second: Skill for militia? might have already been discussed, as I sort of feel like i recall something similar: allows back-row militia to replace front row militia en command (allowing cycling through tanks). Can only be done w/ militia members....
would make large militia parties (militias?) more feasible....
drakken

Post by drakken »

Sounds cool, or maybe you could just have different formations.
instead of just 3 3 3 you could do 4 3 2 or 5 4 or 6 3 or 7 2 or 8 1 or 9 in a front row. :)

It would still have the same number of party members, and it would allow players to more easily find parties.
artic
Supporting Member 2005

Post by artic »

Actually i suggested different party formations for militia already in a topic that discussed the militia needing a uptune to make it more fun. I also suggested party maneuvers : to have the second and third row fall into a encircling formation on the command of the party leader etc.

Try to find that topic, it was full of interestinf ideas and ,if i remeber correctly, belannaer sayd in that topic that he too has been planning some changes to militia.
apex

Post by apex »

but alas, when you use a jelly to perform a rite, you're using the same magics you refined from the herat- just in more concentrated form.. so why can't you remove the same magic from a jelly that you can from a heart? it's supposedly the SAME magic, and as far as I know magic is mixable etc... just my take on things.