"Ancient Shaman Warriors" -guild idea!

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

shyress
Supporting Member 2005

"Ancient Shaman Warriors" -guild idea!

Post by shyress »

I the post topic reads, it already sounds fasinating, eh? :)
Well, i was walking home from the food store with food on my mind, and suddenly and idea pop into my head from nowhere.. the idea of this guild is to have subs that part evil shaman warriors from good shaman warriors, and both get different specials.
Evil shaman guild: Curse-when ever oponent looks into shamans eye, his/her defence drops(flaming eyes :twisted: )
Ritious shaman guild: (skillname?)Anyways, they get to boost their strength in battle, but the negative side is that it drops their dexterity a bit(kinda like earth-templar con boost and armourplate -dex). Im not yet satisfied with this strength boost, but i not going to be thinking about this guild after today anymore 8)
After reaching high enough in:
1)Evil shaman warrior guild, you can automatically cast tiny arrows in battle(drains sp), and with offence on(npc mobs).This is kinda like templar chromatic barrier system.
2)Ritious shaman warriors get a minor healing spell,which they cannot use while fighting.
sounds pretty amazing already? yeah..well, i AM the brains behind this...doh! :wink:

Also, your reputation has a good deal to do with your effectivenes:
Evil shamans bad rep(the lower the better)
Ritious shamans good rep(the higher the better)
Your rep must be always good or bad. If it crosses to the other side, you get a big penalty. You wont have your full stats for a period of time.
This guild also has an event which i name "Battle of Faith", meaning good vs. evil. The side that wins gets some bonus/exp/money/something.
-ideas are welcome to fill in ofcourse! This will rock, if it ever gets coded!
Before you haters start to critisize my guild, the skills/spells are just examples to make your frigil little minds understand! that is just foundation of the idea.
yoz
Supporting Member 2009

Post by yoz »

Due to the chaotic way to output the idea i'll only say this...

Sure, sure.. (hey bob, call the shrinks).
rha
Supporting Member 2015

Post by rha »

some ideas are good :wink:
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

I don't feel there's room for such guild in the game among existing and planned guilds, sorry.

Locked the thread. Reason: Idea doesn't fit into game.