New Area maybe?

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

gnoza

New Area maybe?

Post by gnoza »

so how about to get new area near gaermor?
that area could be like shanty town or something because it's quite meanless to run to vaerlon to some exp and then come back to gaermor to level or train when there could be area somewhere near graemor where "low" level players could exp..?
sounds stupid? :?
artic
Supporting Member 2005

Post by artic »

Explore. It does not seem like it at first, but there are some quite good areas around graemor, even for low level players. The bad thing is- theres still not enough monters to never go near vaerlon. There ARE areas with monsters from 1K to 4K to 8K, monsters that are quite easy to kill. However you find yourself running out of monsters real fast And where near vaerlon you can just change your area, near graemor you have to wait for the re-pop demon to vist the 3 (newbie-)areas there are.
gnoza

Post by gnoza »

so maybe there could be more of those areas maybe?
agnes
Supporting Member 2010

Post by agnes »

There ARE few areas near Graemor that fit great for newbies.
Like Artic said 1k to 8k and even 10k mobs. But there is not many newbie guilds in graemor.
artic
Supporting Member 2005

Post by artic »

And as far as i know there are already many new areas in making. Seems likely that some of them will end up on our terf.
quintosh
Supporting Member 2014

Post by quintosh »

Just like artic said, explore... there are bigger mobs that just those 10k ones, plenty of them. You never know what you mind find. I´ve been exploring quite a bit near Graemor in these past few days, and I find those things either too hard puzzles, or way too big mobs for me to solo in reasonable time.
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

We are fully aware that there should be more areas near Graemor and there will be more areas there as soon as some of them are finished and checked. These things take time with handful of coding people we have. If you want to contribute yourself and ease the situation you could consider coding an area that is located near Graemor yourself.

Locked the thread.