Quivers, arrows and other silly things

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

I think we need to be able to put swords in sheaths and, for the people who don't use bows, we need weapon harnesses, i would really like to see ranger with a longsword on each shoulder and a rapier on each side of his belt. then add specific commands for these, like draw 1 for the left shoulder which would go into the right hand, draw 2 for the right shoulder, 3 for the left side, and 4 for the right side. basically odds go into the right hand and evens go into the left hand. then have a command to put away the weapon without using it's sometimes bulky name. and the end result is that the magic users can have their hands free and be able to redilly get a weapon if it is necessary and it saves valuable space in the inventory.
artic
Supporting Member 2005

Post by artic »

Nice!
And You cant have a sheath unless you have a belt. you must attach the sheaths to the belt and wear the belt- no new slots needed. Wearing weapons in sheaths on your back/shoulder is more difficult but it should be similar to the belt idea.
Hmm... why not add a left and right shoulder slot- right away i can think of some new eq to cover them: Bouldrens/shoulderpads for prot, bacpacks for increased inventory size but no prot or some sort of weapon belt with sheath.
Thus look artic
he is wearing a packpack on hes right and left shoulder. etc
Last edited by artic on Thu May 20, 2004 19:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

the item that would let you put a weapon on your back would be a harness. in modern day it might be called web gear. i am not really sure
janeti
Supporting Member 2006

Quivers etc

Post by janeti »

Or a shoulder sheath