Player's Reputation readily available in finger or on plaque

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

vinicius
Supporting Member 2005

Player's Reputation readily available in finger or on plaque

Post by vinicius »

I would like to see a player's reputation in at least the major areas (Vaerlon,Atherton,Graemor & Ranger) be available in the finger command so I can discriminate in choosing my friends and enemies.

Or, alternatively, a plaque somewhere in each of the areas that can be checked to see who is persona non grata and liable to get me in trouble by association.
lipides
Supporting Member 2011

Post by lipides »

yeah this would be good,hate getting into a party and then some1 tells me btw vaerlon is agro for me so don't go there,and boot comes in 30 hours,that sucks then :cry:
shyress
Supporting Member 2005

Post by shyress »

Yes, but i think it should be more simple like just telling if there is agro mobs in city or not.
atreus
Supporting Member 2006

Re: Player's Reputation readily available in finger or on pl

Post by atreus »

vinicius wrote:I would like to see a player's reputation in at least the major areas
Sounds good to me. If someone is wanted dead as one of the most despised people ever, you really should know. Same goes for all those illustrious heroes of eternal worship. Then again, who cares if someone you never met before is considered a slight annoyance or is praised by a single villager somewhere at the far end of the Aegis. So, in plain english, I think only few of the really radical reputations should show.

.atr.
.psychedelicious.