Boots!

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

apex

Boots!

Post by apex »

I may have mentioned this idea before here, but it's been a while and I can't remember- so my apologies if I'm repeat-posting here-

I think it would be nice if the website (on the Home page preferably) had either a boot schedule or a way of indicatign when a boot was in progress- it could be useful in general- but also, those poor newbs that are coming to icesus to look for a good time wouldn't get turned away when the first time they logged in they couldn't connect....

P.S. I'm not anything like experienced in coding or website building- so is this something that would be difficult? If you know please respond- if it's just something hard to coordinate i'll stop my yammering:)

-Apex
mandrake

Post by mandrake »

As near as I can tell the boots are done on a fairly steady rate, i.e. more or less same amout of time between boots. So it wouldn't be hard at all to set up a timer on the site that is set to the same schedule as the boot timer.
"Are you just now realizing that I'm a figment of your imagination?"
kraven
Supporting Member 2012

Post by kraven »

HUGE RED LETTERS SAYING "Boot in xxh.xxmin.xxs" then not even lazyest noob would miss it
artic
Supporting Member 2005

Post by artic »

Idea is already discussed before, and as i said than, its is in development. Infact, just recently a new not-so-idle wizard brought this (and other things too) up again.