New Ideo for Earth Priests

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

draccon

New Ideo for Earth Priests

Post by draccon »

Hey i am a low lvl player and would love to become a good earth priest. I have tried them before but never could do much at my lvl. Fighting a mob for a few minutes before having to flee because my minion was too damaged wasn't fun. Then using vicissitude would take many more minutes. By the time my minion would be healed back up fully the mob would be back in excellent shape. I believe the earth priests should have a small direct healing spell for all lvls of players that could be used in combat. This would allow earth priest to stay in combat longer since the minion cant be healed by and air priest.
artic
Supporting Member 2005

Post by artic »

I disagree.
Yes a direct healing spell would be nice. Why not just make it a nother use for nether touch. Seems it doesnt hurt other undeads- why whouldnt it heal my minion? Because earth priests dont need it.
Only requirement to be a good earth-priest is ... Time. If you can not sit down after a boot has just recreated the world and play until the next boot eats the world up again, you will be a bad earth-priest. You need lots of time to level your minion with small monsters, until it can withstand some more damage from bigger ones and than start the actual playing.

At my levels i didnt even get vicissitude and although the regen was slow, i managed to make guite a nice exp rate... at the end. If you dont have the time to invest in the strength of your minion, better join another guild. Yes, i know it sounds like stupid advice, but theres nothring you can do about it. If you dont match the play-style required for earth-priests, you will suck. And the play-style Needs TIME.
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

Earth priests won't get direct healing spell for their minions. I know there's problems for low level players to heal their minions but earth priests need time and experience to get them working so it is fine as it is.

Locked the thread. Reason: Idea not implemented