New gaesati mastery

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

your favored form as a shifter?

Wolf....
9%
Feline....
21%
Tree....
11%
Spider....
19%
Bear....
26%
Serpent....
15%

Total votes: 47

kraven
Supporting Member 2012

New gaesati mastery

Post by kraven »

i was thinking about new mastery that will show more of the shifters beast side. there is meny shifter skill that says something about shifters inner beast so i think i would be good idea to make that "beast" something ingame.

lets call this mastery "beast within". its a sort of mastery wich makes shifter go in frenzy if the beast gets loose. there would be something like inner beast's anger level wich is seens as adjectives..more angry it,more prone u get to combat frenzy and those with high self-control,control of the inner beast and that beast within % could raise that anger level higher and get more benefits from it.

those benefits would be something like more offensive power in a form of attacks,str and so on..and it would weaken ur defenses quite abit cos u would not care much of your own safety when beast is loose..so it would drop ur avoid,dodge abilities and defense % in combat.

about that anger level,it would be raise from damage u take so everytime u get punishment beast starts to get angry until its so furious that u cannot hold it and have to let it loose.

well that was my idea so i would like to creative comments about it..mostly from wizards :wink:
apog
Supporting Member 2009

Post by apog »

I think it would be nifty if you got so angry that you accidentally took out the healer in one hit :!:
kraven
Supporting Member 2012

Post by kraven »

apog wrote:I think it would be nifty if you got so angry that you accidentally took out the healer in one hit :!:
well,the idea was that the mastery is a combat ability and u do not kill ur party members of course..but everything else in room :)
shyress
Supporting Member 2005

Post by shyress »

This is a good idea, but i am afraid at the tunes that idea will bring forth. Shapeshifters alredy are good enough atm, and an idea like that will just give us downtune.