trash

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

xerene
Supporting Member 2009

trash

Post by xerene »

I would like to see more refuse disposal recipricants (trash cans) around namely in the banks and locker rooms. I allways see junk burned out torches and such on the floor of the bank and in the locker room. Kind of an eyesore. I usually pick it up and dispose of them, but not when I am in a hurry. Maybe this would aleviate some of the clutter in these areas.
xerene
Supporting Member 2009

Post by xerene »

also I think we need a can in the smith, seamstress and channeler too.
apex

Post by apex »

How bout just a "clean room" command... cleaning all objects not native to the room out and poof! ?
misrobo
Wizard

Post by misrobo »

Isn't this what cash strapped newbies are for?
apex

Post by apex »

oh pardon...
How about a "summon cash-strapped newbie" spell..... yum
;)
apog
Supporting Member 2009

Post by apog »

allanon wrote:A "janitor" NPC could also help with this problem, randomly wandering around Vaerlon and picking up junk...Relatively simple to code, too. Maybe he could also dispense some of the more valuable junk to players below level 10... :wink:
Most of that has already been coded in the "orc vendors" in Shanty. They pick up random things from rooms all the time. It's weird killing one and finding 3 hearts of an orc guard and 2 iron spears, along with a crapload of torches, leather armour, and other such stuff.
kraven
Supporting Member 2012

Post by kraven »

apog wrote:
allanon wrote:A "janitor" NPC could also help with this problem, randomly wandering around Vaerlon and picking up junk...Relatively simple to code, too. Maybe he could also dispense some of the more valuable junk to players below level 10... :wink:
Most of that has already been coded in the "orc vendors" in Shanty. They pick up random things from rooms all the time. It's weird killing one and finding 3 hearts of an orc guard and 2 iron spears, along with a crapload of torches, leather armour, and other such stuff.
they should hire those vendors to vaerlon too :9
kraven
Supporting Member 2012

Post by kraven »

apog wrote:
they should hire those vendors to vaerlon too :9