New race idea

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

xerene
Supporting Member 2009

New race idea

Post by xerene »

Was thinking of a possible undead race of Succubi creatures. Coded something like an epriests' minion, healing a bit from corpses by draining the life essence and such. A true solo epriest, because epriests normally are never seen with a decent actual solo kill because they rely on their minion. this would be where you were the minion without the master. Maybe some spells/skills coded in similar to coven guild, and some from the epriests might be kinda neat. Anyway, just a bug in the ear, lemme know whatcha think..:D
solar
Supporting Member 2020

eh?

Post by solar »

Succubi... undead? :o
Internet tough guy

Icesus is not just my life - it's the lack of it.
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

from the name probably exclusively female
kraven
Supporting Member 2012

Re: New race idea

Post by kraven »

xerene wrote:Was thinking of a possible undead race of Succubi creatures. Coded something like an epriests' minion, healing a bit from corpses by draining the life essence and such. A true solo epriest, because epriests normally are never seen with a decent actual solo kill because they rely on their minion. this would be where you were the minion without the master. Maybe some spells/skills coded in similar to coven guild, and some from the epriests might be kinda neat. Anyway, just a bug in the ear, lemme know whatcha think..:D
succubus is a demon.. :)
xerene
Supporting Member 2009

Post by xerene »

Ok, how a bout a demon race of Succubi? They could be both male and female, hence the name Succubi. They could do lewd and grotesque things to the corpses similar to a dancers sliceing of corpses..
shalafi
Supporting Member 2014

Post by shalafi »

Think again;

minion = lower lvl player.

;)
xerene
Supporting Member 2009

Post by xerene »

Not sure I understand...minion = lower lvl player? As a Succubi, you would be the minion with no master, gaining exp and becoming more powerful with each lvl as with any other characters.
arkady
Supporting Member 2007

Post by arkady »

Is this a guild idea or a race idea?

I am all for a undead race..
or a demon race whichever makes no diffrence to me.
kraven
Supporting Member 2012

Post by kraven »

xerene wrote:Ok, how a bout a demon race of Succubi? They could be both male and female, hence the name Succubi. They could do lewd and grotesque things to the corpses similar to a dancers sliceing of corpses..
Males are called Incubus :twisted: and i think wizards have clear idea what player races they want in game so player needs wount effect much on those races i think
xerene
Supporting Member 2009

Post by xerene »

BLAH! :cry: :(