extra flavor for new militia

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

Idea below is good?

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes: 24

kraven
Supporting Member 2012

extra flavor for new militia

Post by kraven »

i have always wondered why doesnt army in icesus have medals...like in real life those veterans lots of "bling blings" hanging on their uniforms..so why would not ice army have such..

those medals would come from guild events,dedication to guild and getting SERIOUS DAMAGE from single hit and survive...

id would add extra flavor to army and it looks cool when other looks at you and see your wide arrey of medals hanging on your armor 8)

those medals should be of fantasy style (no purple cross,silver stars) more like Gold shield,Crystal sword etc i let the wiz decide if they pick this up...
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

maybe they could have some dress armour given to them when they get the first medal, armour that is not much good for combat, but very good for looking sharp and displaying the medals.
solar
Supporting Member 2020

univormuthan ne rulez

Post by solar »

Didn't Belannaer already say that militias will get medals from guildquests, and that their guilditem belt would be changed to clothes...

Or am I mistaken? :|
Internet tough guy

Icesus is not just my life - it's the lack of it.
kraven
Supporting Member 2012

Re: univormuthan ne rulez

Post by kraven »

solar wrote:Didn't Belannaer already say that militias will get medals from guildquests, and that their guilditem belt would be changed to clothes...

Or am I mistaken? :|
he has already said...MMMM....nice :D

well havent seen him sayng anything about that so didnt know so sorry to bother with one useless topic :>