Icesus newspaper!!!

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

apex

Icesus newspaper!!!

Post by apex »

Hmm, I know issues have arose with the difficulty of syncing the web page to icesus w/ things like the who-list recently so I don't know if this is so practical- But wouldn't it be cool to be able to view this months newspaper on the webpage? maybe make it it's own forum? Atm theres not much more than the auto-programmed stuff, but that's something, and perhaps it would create more involvement... anywho it coul be done like the wholists of old or whatever, or misrobo could even toss some willing player a df every icesus month to sweat-and-tears input it into the forum as well... and it would give outsiders yet another glimpse into the game, one aside from the whole hack-and-slash thing (lure in new players so we don't have those long 9 unidle player stretches! woohoo!) Ok! I'm done ranting about this idea, hopefully you all will be able to extract some meaning from my banter in order to support my opinion, or very mercifully shoot me down. :)
rotax

Post by rotax »

But then the newsboys will go poor and wont be able to afford their roast rabbit :(
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

Feel free to make a topic in which you paste newspapers :)
rotax

Post by rotax »

haha, ZING!
apex

Post by apex »

I'd love to do that actually (post newspapers).. should I do it under General?
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

General sounds ok.