autoshare option

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

aarmon

autoshare option

Post by aarmon »

after having the best party in icesus yesterday i thought that it would be very comfortable to have some kind of split function for the money with some options to add.

for example when you deposit the money after the sale you could share equally or dependant like the exp on your total.

its pretty tiredsome to type in 6, 7 or 8 names which sometimes are spelled well lets say interessting (not to mention the state of my eyes after playing a few hours)

hmm?

ps.: simius did a good rp job yesterday in acting as the insane psi he is :D
haeggar
Supporting Member 2008

Post by haeggar »

i dont think simius was roleplaying :D

i just had the "idea" that it would be nice to thank the members of the party :) - it was awesome. i never have loughed that much in a party since playing icesus. And I had a wonderful time with all of you in NERJKSHDLEHCDKSDLEKRNERK.
misrobo
Wizard

Post by misrobo »

I'm about to dive into the banking code and will add an "even split" option to deposit and transfer along with some other changes so will notice when a leader shares out after the party dissolves and you log off.

I suppose I could code something that splits according to "party shares" but I'd be more likely to slap you and yell "Don't be a stingy highbie!"

But anything else that would make party administration easier, feel free to suggest.
aarmon

Post by aarmon »

you did completly and absolutly misunderstand me
*aarmon feels misunderstood*
what do i need money for? i dont need the freaking money at all!!
i would like to help all others to feel the way i do - therefore i am taking as much money from the others and put it in my own purse! all for a good cause that is!
*aarmon applauds aarmon for his good cause*