Booths and cash

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

drowsy
Supporting Member 2007

Booths and cash

Post by drowsy »

As you need cash to buy from booths, could the money paid stay as coins in a money-box at the booth instead of appearing in the bank account? Then I could empty it and reuse the coins without paying the withdraw free at the bank.
rotax

Post by rotax »

like a fish net trap :D
xerene
Supporting Member 2009

Post by xerene »

I would like to be able to buy from booths without having to withdraw from the bank. If there is enough in the bank why wouldn't this work?
drowsy
Supporting Member 2007

Post by drowsy »

Lots of things that don't work with without cash...like buying and training mounts, learning feats etc. But a partial solution whould be to get cash when using booths. This way the mithrils going around already whould stay as cash.
quintosh
Supporting Member 2014

Post by quintosh »

I think you can pay mounts, and train them, without having enough cash... atleast you can buy ropes and hay bales like that.. :P
minny

Post by minny »

You can't buy exotic mounts without enough money on you.
kanje

Re: Booths and cash

Post by kanje »

drowsy wrote:As you need cash to buy from booths, could the money paid stay as coins in a money-box at the booth instead of appearing in the bank account? Then I could empty it and reuse the coins without paying the withdraw free at the bank.
This may lead to people circumventing the bank system altogether and instead just use their booths as a "bank".
suron

Post by suron »

You don't need a booth to do that, you can just use your house or locker instead. Drowsy meant (probably) that you lose portion of the money when it goes to bank and you have to withdraw it to buy something.