Tree Shifters.

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

agnes
Supporting Member 2010

Tree Shifters.

Post by agnes »

I am just being realistic here. Apart from the other forms trees are not made of flesh and blood. Wood should be more thick and solid material. And though that doesn't bring them any prot bonuses. All the forms have a prot spell but trees (and spiders?). Trees are also the only form that uses bludgeoning style and because of that they have a slow hitspeed. Grow roots spell helps some to take beating. All the reasons above make trees really hard and difficult to play. Dont know if thats the reason why there are that many tree shifters in the game. So they take a lot of beating and hit slow. That can't be anything good.

My idea was that if the trees could have some more prot bonuses to help them help in battle.

Thx....
lipides
Supporting Member 2011

Post by lipides »

Trees already have enuff protection.
and as for damage get more str
agnes
Supporting Member 2010

Post by agnes »

That time i reinced i i wasnt aware of the trees. I didnt know what they are exactly like. Now i know what they are like and in my opinion they are kinda challenging to play with.
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

most of the shifters i have talked to say that tree is the best form to solo with, since it has the most bonuses to con, at least i think that is the reason.