altars

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

osma

altars

Post by osma »

i was thinking that perhaps a person should have better regeneration at their own altar in the out world. after all, it is the place of the gods, and they would smile at you. idea list:
1. higher regen at altars (like being near a campfire, but you can have a campfire too).
2. same, but only if you just sacrificed something.
3. perhaps faster regen in general during your phase, or a limit to altar bonus regeneration so that it only helps you in your phase
4. spending df at your element altar in order to get healed (like 50 for healing touch)

you get the gist of it.
dunn

Post by dunn »

No, then people would flock to altars and it would be silly. That's why you have magical campfires and air priests' incense.
solar
Supporting Member 2020

foo bar

Post by solar »

Well, what about having df upkeep (blessings) lowered when regenning at an altar?

Not really needed, especially since there's a summon altar spell... but what about something nice to main altars?
Internet tough guy

Icesus is not just my life - it's the lack of it.
artic
Supporting Member 2005

Post by artic »

Actually, dont remember if it was in the old help files but i remember the main altars already had special bonuses. And your phase already boosts your combat abilities a bit (you can feel it more as a lower level player than as a highby).