Powerful Mojo

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

arkady is a sexy boy?

yes
13%
no
87%

Total votes: 30

arkady
Supporting Member 2007

Powerful Mojo

Post by arkady »

So this idea is to deal with the questions of balance between the classes, since we do not pkill we do not need to balance the classes to each other direcetly, but we need to balance the potential of a class to make exp in a party. I am not sure that we should balance the classes ability to solo, some classes are better at the party and other at solo. I bring this up because people have been retreating out of one of the more famous party classes Shapeshifters, the shifters were some of the best offensive tanks in thee game before maybe the last 2 or 3 tunes. Now evryone is leaving them to join other guilds. This abandonment of guilds makes me sad since these people were working on masteries and other game skills that can only be acquired though time in guild. basicly this is a plea to be more incrimental in their changes to the realitive abiilty to do more or less damage any rapid change throws the player base into termoil which causes shrinkage in the player base and confusion about what game needs as far as damage makers, tanks, and healers. While maybe the shifters were too powerful damage makers and tanks I still think that the changes should not have come in one tune since I doubt people would notice the changes as much if the damage had been reduced in say three tunes over a week.

Just a friendly suggestion from a dedicated player who has seen too many people leave over tunes and drama.

Aaron