Seductive Tendrils! Ooooo

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

schrade

Seductive Tendrils! Ooooo

Post by schrade »

Im sure everyone will have their own dirty thoughts about this, but in many books and or movies the idea of seduction has been used as a powerful weapon. So i suggest a guild built around the idea of lulling an unassuming "prey" into a false sense of security then "preying" on that prey very predatorily.

Amen,

Schrade
solar
Supporting Member 2020

Post by solar »

Code: Select all

(Tue Feb 12 10:06) Schrade [newbie]: where is best place to make a suggestion that will be taken seriously?
(Tue Feb 12 10:07) Solar {newbie}: any suggestion anywhere can be taken seriously if the right people read it and the suggestion has enough merits to back it up

Where is Yoz when you need him...
Internet tough guy

Icesus is not just my life - it's the lack of it.
riley
Supporting Member 2017

Post by riley »

If you want to fap IRL while you're fighting in-game, just use a mud client to replace the mud's combat messages with ones suitable for that purpose.
goderic

Post by goderic »

maybe an open guild available only to coven, infecti, avan and beholder? All for more debuffs, not quite sold on the tendrils though...
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

A big problem with this idea is that seduction usually requires roleplay, and this game doesn't have a tradition of RP, at least as far as I know. A bigger problem is that it requires the targets to respond in much more complicated manners than the talk, ask, or fighting systems that we have available. It's not impossible, but likely to be far too much work to convince the mobs that you're their friend and then betray them.

On a vaguely similar category, scions should be able to feed on allies, though since they're allies, they probably wouldn't get as much blood since they might actually be concerned with hurting an asset, thralls should give more vitae without losing any more life, and scions, brelasean scions or whatever they're called specifically, assuming they're ever going to be put in, need spells that boost their party, and boost thralls more, possibly spells that manipulate the allies. They also need spells that summon and control wolves and rats. Maybe Haunter of the Dark should raise erudition of undeath too.

Scions in general need a spell or invoke that burns 400-700 vitae and creates a storm of diseased crystallized blood shards in the room, maybe a smaller invoke that does a small amount of the shards, though neither of those really fit manipulation, I just wanted to suggest them since I was talking about scions.
iluth

Post by iluth »

solar wrote:

Code: Select all

(Tue Feb 12 10:06) Schrade [newbie]: where is best place to make a suggestion that will be taken seriously?
(Tue Feb 12 10:07) Solar {newbie}: any suggestion anywhere can be taken seriously if the right people read it and the suggestion has enough merits to back it up

Where is Yoz when you need him...
I guess you'll do 'til the Yoz gets here.

(You see what I did there?)