ICECON 2019

General forum for game-related discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

richter
Supporting Member 2019

Re: ICECON 2019

Post by richter »

99,8% im in.

Can drive through Oulu - Jyväskylä, Lahti, Helsinki and pick XYZ from there if need.

Or

Kuopio - Mikkeli - Lahti if someone needs ride.

Ill stay in Helsinki after con so tickets to back needed then :)
werdna
Supporting Member 2018

Post by werdna »

I am also coming. WIll arrive on Friday.
ezenya
Supporting Member 2017

Post by ezenya »

oh yes just to make it clear, im coming too, unless something dramatical happens!
tecari
Supporting Member 2019

Post by tecari »

So do I need to reannounce myself for the lodging or is the previous list for partaking still valid? I'd like the movie star suite please.
sowilo

Post by sowilo »

I'm getting a ride to the con from Richter, but he's staying in Helsinki area after the con, so some sort of ride to bus/train station from con area would be appreciated. Basically, one with direct connection to Oulu. If someone is returning to northern...ish Finland from the con area, that would work nicely as well. I'd imagine that being closer to Oulu geographically would show at least in the bus ticket / train ticket prices and availability.

I'm also conducting an anonymous survey at the con-place (for one of the university summer courses I've enrolled to - gathering data for analysis basically). The more participants in the survey the more valid it would be, but at least a minimum of 10-12 would be necessary to give it 'enough validity' to be usable for the exercise / course paper, so it would be really nice if you could find the 1d10 minutes of sober time at the con area to answer the survey questions.