6th aspects for gaesati

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

odovacar
Supporting Member 2013

Post by odovacar »

True masters of shapeshifting have gained the knowledge that the beast power lies within. Thus, they are able to retain most of their human form, allowing them to use human tools, yet master still the feats of beasts: their mighty strength and blinding speed (and the claw of death! / venomous touch of doom! / protruding branch of disaster! / blinding bite of demise! / horrible lick of lolgasm!).
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

For serpent I have 3 ideas: serpent dragon, wyrm, and basilisk. Serpent dragon would be huge and capable of using very strong breath attacks, it's blood would be deadly poison. Wyrm is pretty much the same thing as a serpent dragon, just has a more interesting name, and generally doesn't have the true breath attacks. Basilisk is an extremely dangerous creature, fairly small, but has several death attacks, just looking in it's eyes is said to be enough for it to kill you instantly.
suron

Post by suron »

Oh, oh, I've got one serpent mode also : Medusa! You grow a humanoid body from your arse! ...ok, I'll be quiet now... :?
odovacar
Supporting Member 2013

Post by odovacar »

o_0
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
ream

Post by ream »

just an idea for bear form

white bear:
Hunters usually makes a fatal mistake when they see white bear. They think that white bear isn't so dangerous opponent because of their size. They are about same size as polar bears.
White bears pure white fur symbolically expresses his special powers of life energy. When hitting enemy white bear sometimes drain stamina for enemy and makes opponent weak from fatigue.

ps. sorry about typos :D :shock:
ity

Post by ity »

Why not just make the final for a "were" form, like werewolf for dog, werecat for cat, werebear for bear, medusa for serpent, treant for tree, dryder for spider?

my 1/2 cent
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

Were creatures don't really fit the guild concept. They want to achieve perfection by becoming one with animals, not by melding human weakness with animal wildness.
kniga
Supporting Member 2006

Post by kniga »

Spider pig! spider pig!
Does whatever a spider pig does!
Can he swing from a web?
Ne he can't cause he's a pig!
Look out, he is a spider pig!
nihil
Supporting Member 2007

Post by nihil »

Cat form:
An expert at fighting armoured opponents and confusing everyone else, the Immaculate tiger (for example) is believed to be somehow related to bats. It hasn't inherited the bloodsucking aspect however, but rather the sonar abilities of said creature. Able to infuse its claws with sonic properties, as well as conjuring confusing sonic booms around the opponent, stunning it as well as fooling it. The scarlet tiger has no eyes, navigating purely by instinct and sound, giving it an edge over its opponents when fighting in the dark.

Edit: Managed to get two different names for it there. Wasn't intended but I'll leave it in. Other variations could be Ivory stalker, Hazy alabaster liger or so. Ligers are wicked!
daic
Supporting Member 2015

Post by daic »

liger filled with lager staggering around drunkenly!
Little Orcs, Burarum!
They come with axes, they come with fire, gnawing, biting, burning hacking, breaking!
Destroyers and usurpers curse them!
solar
Supporting Member 2020

vote

Post by solar »

Maybe the sixth aspects could test out the fancy feature Moraq coded, with some limitations, possibly.

http://www.icesus.org/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=949
(devforum stuff, might not open for you)
Internet tough guy

Icesus is not just my life - it's the lack of it.
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

page doesn't work
klarh
Supporting Member 2008

Post by klarh »

It does for people who could have a use for the information.
cezar
Supporting Member 2010

Post by cezar »

Seems like Belannaer got it mostly sorted out except for Wolves and Cats.

For cats I like Razorclaw Bloodcat.

This powerful feline is similar in appearence to a tiger. Slightly bigger and with much sharper claws, it is capable of swiping through multiple opponents with little resistance.

Could give it a Bloodlust special - a critical hit that causes certain amount of damage sends bloodcat into a frenzy similar to melee massacre. Blood only, so no undead.

For wolves, I vote for Khade's Cerberus idea.
Multienemy special - not a true area attack, limited to biting three enemies at a time.

Also some form of a grappling special - holding down the enemy with two heads while mauling with the third.
gwaeron

Post by gwaeron »

Greetings!

Just thought I would throw in my idea for the new wolf aspect. I haven't been playing long but I hope you all like the idea.

Guardian Wolf

As the Goddess of Fire was defeated and her ally destroyed, she created the Guardian Wolves to protect the inhabitants of Icesus during this time of troubles.

Hugh hulking wolves covered in coarse black fur, sharp protruding spines running from neck to tail, and firey eyes and teeth patrolled the land protecting the weak. Though powerful, their numbers were small and not much is know about them other than the faint whispers of strange wolves that stalk the night protecting the land.

Abilities:

Death Howl: Guardian wolves can howl causing pain and fear in their opponents. Sonic damage and stunning.

Fiery Bite: Being creations of the Fire Goddess their bite causes fire damage.

Feed: Guardian wolves can eat corpses. As these corpses digest the guardian wolf regains ep and hp. Possibly based on satiation tick.

Spine Slash: Guardian wolves will randomly use the sharp spines along their back and tail as weapons.

Like I said I am new to the mud but I love it so far and I hope this idea isn't too out of wack and that it fits....
Last edited by gwaeron on Thu Oct 04, 2007 17:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.