Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 23:16, 4 June 2019 by Cyto (Created page with "= Features = == Characters == * Extensive experience-based guilds. Each guild has sub-guilds which teach the player unique skills. * Fully developed party system: Parties ca...")
- Extensive experience-based guilds. Each guild has sub-guilds which teach the player unique skills.
- Fully developed party system: Parties can have up to nine players with their pets.
- Reputation: Players have reputation based on the actions they have done in the game. Good reputation in one place is not always favourable to a character in some other place.
- No cheaters: Icesus' policy forbids cheating and abusing the system.
- In-game channel system and hundreds of emotes and adverbs
- Colours, aliases and nicknames all customizable by user
- The game world is a huge two-million-room map with over 20 000 unique rooms in cities and quests.
- Hunting and fishing: Players can hunt and fish in the outworld. You'll find our hunting and fishing modelling to be most detailed and complete out there.
- Economics: Players can participate in game world economics by becoming traders or resource providers. It's possible for a player to craft various things with skills like leathercrafting and dragonscale crafting, build cabins and other things out of wood, or even collect herbs and produce magical potions for the markets.