A sphere representing elemental Water.
A vast ocean, cool, breathable.
Surface temperature: 11.9° Celsius (53.5° Fahrenheit)
The following words as spoken by Mages of Valkor describe characteristics which are peculiar to all native inhabitants of Aqueous:
- Acid is diluted by water.
- Poisons are diluted by water.
- There is no reason to why psionic would not affect elemental water given that the elemental form is intelligent.
- While physical is earth, water is a malleable variation of it.
- Fire is put out by water.
- Cold will freeze water.
- Lightning will travel through water without difficulty.
- There is no reason to why magical would not affect elemental water given that the elemental form does not contain anti-magical properties.
- Water is capable of slowing down sound.
- Water is often seen as opposite of air, but in truth, for example, the fish breath water.
It is a major factor in magic weather.